PetroVision IV 2015/Q2 is here!
This release has focused on bug fixes, accessibility improvements. We’ve had over 300 commits and 30 closed issues and pull requests from different contributors since our last release!
Here are some of the highlights:
- Support of PostgreSQL as DB server
- Support of GeoServer as GIS server
- Using external queries for service and security functions
- More precise area and length measurement
- Security for map layer properties
- Editable scrollcombo control
- Reading of GIS server layers on demand